Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bad Blogger, Bad!

Yes I am ashamed.  I haven't written since the 4th of July!  I guess I've had other things on my mind.  Not alot goin on here at the base of the mountains.  I'm getting ready for the fair.  I sent in my photos for judging yesterday and today, Sarah and I are going to finish up our boquets.  I need to go over to the dollar store and get a couple for vases.  There is a house down the street from my work with some lovely pink hydrangea.  I am thinking about stopping to ask for a couple to add to the cream pitcher bouquet.  My squash have not been doing well.  They have blossom end rot.  I need to get some epsom salts to mix into the watering can.  I heard that helps.  I don't think I will be entering the plant into the fair.  It is not in good condition.  I should of entered the pepper instead, its a beauty!  Hopefully this week, we will have fair pictures here and some ribbons!  Linda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why feel bad?  I used to write every day, those days are gone.  I only write now when I have something to write about.  

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hope you have good luck at the fair. My hydrangeas came up into a beautiful bush but not a flower to be seen :-( . Helen

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the fair.  I hope you'll share your pictures.

Hollie

Anonymous said...

good luck my friend!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I hope they let you have some of their hydranges to add to your cream pitcher boquet ~ Good luck at the fair ~ hope you get some ribbons :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad about not posting entries, I only write every couple of weeks now. Life is too busy sometimes! Good luck with your fair entries, I hope to see lots of ribbons! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Oh shoot we are all slowing down, its summertime. We will be cooped up indoors for winter and blogging away soon enough. Lets enjoy things while we can. Dont even worry about it. :) Glad to know your doing fine and planning for the fair. Hope you win! :) Kelly

Anonymous said...

It seems we've all been slow to write and get around to others so you aren't alone.  It is a busy time of year.  Good to hear from you though.  :)
Lisa