Saturday, October 13, 2007

Court, William and Turkeys

Court on Friday was pretty much a non-event.  It has been adjourned until Nov 1st until both parties have representation.  I think its pretty amusing that he is asking for a public defender after he blasted me about mine when he had his high payed one.  He said mine was no good because only lousy lawyers are public defenders.  He came to court looking all scraggly with a long, scruffy beard.  Enuf of him.

I saw a flock of turkeys yesterday and snapped some pics of them.  It was raining so they didn't come out to good, they were far off too.

I have William over today for an overnight visit.  He is 6 months old now!  Hard to believe.  He is getting so big.  He can roll over and hold him self upright on your lap, he is very wiggly though and has to be held.  He eats alot too!  Sarah was unhappy because she wasn't getting enough quality attention today and went to her Grandmother's.  Makes me feel awful because she spends so much time there already.  She was "bored" here.  I wouldn't be surprised if Grandma keeps track of how much time Sarah spends there when I'm not at work.  She claims she doesn't mind, but I bet she will stab me in the back first chance she gets.  She has done it before and I'm sure will do it again. 

There isn't much more for news.  Hope everyone has a nice Sunday...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe anyone in their right mind would even go to court without a lawyer. At least now you can look back and see what you got out of. In the meantime there you are without any support for Sarah. I like the picture of the turkeys. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your night with William. Helen

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of the turkeys, they are hard to get on film.  William is a doll!!  Too cute!!  Now you have to wait until Nov to try and get the support issue straight?  Geesh.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwwww he is adorable. I hope you have a great weekend.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

sorry Friday was a bust... still sending good thoughts.   The little guy is precious!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I found you again. How can I misplace a person? Its easy for me. Glad I found you because I love the picture of the turkeys and the little guy. Paula

Anonymous said...

That is what drives me crazy, postponing things that need to be taken care of NOW. GRRRRR. I am sorry that you have to wait. What are you talking about? That is a great picture of the turkeys! Love it! William is a cutie pie...so sweet.