Friday, September 5, 2008

Birdfeeder cam

I will occasionally have a webcam set up to view the birdfeeders outside my window.  I do not have a webcam host yet so the only way to be able to view it would be to add me to your buddy list and if you see me online to ask me turn it on! It is also available thru my yahoo IM, geocachelinda.  Send me a buddy request and if you see me online there I can turn it on if its not on already!   Linda

P.S. If anyone knows a free and easy place to host a webcam could you let me know?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, will check to see if you are on my buddy list and try to remember to ask you.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about hosting webcams but here are some listing from google. Helen
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=free+webcam+host&aq=f&oq=

Anonymous said...

I use "You-Tube".  I'll add you to my Yahoo Buddy list.  hugsss...

Anonymous said...

You can use U tube.
Missie

Anonymous said...

How cool is that!  You'll have to post if you find a place to webhost it.  Although, I'd better never let my daughter see it, she'd never let me turn it off! ;)
Jamie