Monday, January 21, 2008

It's dreaded Monday

I hate Mondays.  I hate going back to work after having a weekend off.  I hate that it is bitter cold out too.  The kids are off school today.  Happy Martin Luther King day everyone!  Wish I had the day off too.  But hey guess what?

The Giants are going to the Superbowl.  WoooHoooo!  I knew they could do it!  Great job guys!  Sorry all you Packer's fans.... 

Here is Sarah with Daisy, that should make you feel better!

Hard to get a good picture of the little imp she is constantly moving.  We are doing ok with potty breaking, but this infernal cold makes it hard.  All she does it sit at our feet asking to be picked up!  She has learned to pee if she needs to outdoors but still goes indoors.  She likes to sneak behind furniture to make poos.  I wish we had a small area to confine her in. 

We went over to my friend Dave's last night for goulash and football.  We didn't stay too long because my allergies started up.  They have been being real nice to us.  No mention of the Christmas disaster. 

Hope everyone has a good week.  Oh by the way for a good read go HERE.  Carlene has some good thoughts on our government.  She is a bright lady. 

hi mom and brenda

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Monday morning. That is a precious picture. :) It is just so cold!

Anonymous said...

love the picture!  I don't wanna go to work either... it's too cold!  LOL
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, she so cute, but I don't envy you the potty training.
Cold here too with lots of wind.

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture, so cute!  I have had success with potty training using crate training.  Sometimes you can find used crates (which with a crate what does it matter if its used) in the bargain section of the newspaper.  All of my dogs have loved their crates and if anything it was hard to break them from wanting to be in their crate.  Just a suggestion.  Have a good day!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Cute picture. Maybe it will be easier to train her when the weather warms up. I was over at Carlen's earlier. I agreed with things she was saying. Hope your day goes well once you get it going. Helen

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of Daisy and Sarah!  Enjoy your week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

OH and I PRAY they kick the Patriots butt too!!!!!  I will be rooting for them!  

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes, Yes...I'm a die hard Packer fan!  BUT I have to say...the giants should have had it twice over so they deserved it. I bet that rookie kicker is not back next year. BUT it was a sit on the edge of your seat kind of game wasn't it!?  WOW I screamed more then once! lol I am happy that the little manning brother got his shot at the big super bowl tho..he seems like a nice guy.  Congrats to ur team :)  

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning me Linda...:-)

Sometimes if you got o a goodwill or such store, you can find a metal pen or crate to put the puppy in, and tain him by taking him out at certain times to do his business...also you can put old newspaper down if you have any and when and if you catch him pooing , put him on the paper...
It is cold as the dickens here today and we are not use to it!!! lol
love ya,
carlene