Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A crazy, busy week

This past week has pretty much been spent preparing for my gallbladder surgery on Monday the 25th.  I am so tired and worn out I'm actually looking forward to a break!  Financially it won't be easy but Travis said that I can have his last check to help out.  That is nice of him, even though I pretty much told him we need it.  His birthday is Sunday.  He will be 17!  Mine is tomorrow, 42 for me!  And dear Sarah will be Sept. 1st and she will be 9! 

The Washington Co. fair started yesterday.  I look forward to going because of the tractor pulls.  I may go Saturday night to watch them.  I don't know if any of you remember the lady Joy that I take care of.  Her daughter called and asked for help again.  I went over last night and helped get her ready for bed.  I only worked 45 minutes and she paid me $20.  I sure can use the extra cash.  That will give me gas for 2 days..  Sad isn't it?  $20 used to go so far.  Anyhow she has me booked for tonight and tomorrow also.  Friday we are having Travis birthday party out at this Dads.  That will be a late night because it doesn't start until 7.  I want to try to leave by 9 because I have to work the next day.  I am so darn tired of working.  My back has been killing me lately.  Then next Sunday is Sarah's party and I need to start planning and getting supplies for that.  She is having 8 guests.  I may go to the craft store and get some T-shirts and fabric paint so they can make their own commemorative T-shirts for the Fear Factor party.  At the very least it will give them something to do for 1/2 hr!  :)

Ok off to get ready for work.. once again...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall be thinking of you when you have your surgery.  What a pity that they cannot just smash them with a laser as they often do over here.  Happy Birthday for tomorrow, our Daniel's is Sunday and then mine on the 9th September.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

sending good vibes your way....  and Happy Birthday!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Travis and Sarah. I hope Sarah and Travis both have great parties. I will say a prayer for your back and also for your upcoming surgery. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you when you have your surgery on monday.

Sharon