Monday, July 2, 2007

Remembering Hell

Dec 16th, 2006

Drunk several days.  Verbal abuse-keep your F*cking hands off me, (claiming I hit him), Go ahead and try it again, I'll knock out all your teeth F*ing Ahole.  Smashed Christmas tree and broke several ornaments.  Denied it.  Came to bed at 11PM more verbal abuse.

Feb 22, 06

Heavy drinking, D verbally abusive about me to Sarah on phone.  Whore, fat pig, slut.  Called Sarah and told her I was mean and moving out with another man.

Feb 23rd

Dave drunk again.  Took Travis tv away after bursting into his room.  Called T a dickwad.

March 13th

Dave cooking drunk, cut finger and it wouldn't stop bleeding.  Wouldn't go to hospital.  1 am decided to go and verbally abused me because I couldn't drive him.  I had taken cold medicine.  Very drunk.

Mar 20th

A man IM'd me and D was in a drunken rage all weekend.

June 12th

Dave drinking and driving, wrecked truck with property damage left scene of accident. 

June 25th

Dave drunk Friday and Sat night.  We were supposed to go to the zoo with kids and he wouldn't get up.  I said I guess I'm the only one that wants to go.  When he did get up and we left, he stopped and got himself food but no one else and when I said something about it because Sarah was crying in the backseat, he became verbally abusive.  Started screaming at me to shut up.Also said that he wasn't charged with DWI for accident because he wasn't drunk.  And it never happened.  Claimed I ruined everyones day.  Called me a fat ass. 

This goes on and on until I finally left July 25th 2006.  Hard to believe I am gone and its been almost a year.  Funny how even in court, he tried to blame it all on me and make me look like I was the crazy one.  Even managed to fool the drug/alcohol tester.  It will all catch up to him someday, or will it?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes... yes it will!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem like it has been almost a year. I am so glad that you don't have to take that kind of abuse anymore, Neither do Travis and Sarah. He must have stayed off alcohol long enough for it to get out of his system to pass that test. Yes all that will catch up with him someday. He could very well end up with that liver disease if he keeps on with that drinking.
Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

I have said this before and I am gonna say it agan...I am so damn proud of you for having the courage to leave that abusive situation...and get your children a better life...one with peace in it...and stability. I know how hard that had to have been.
Praise God!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Yep, if he never snaps to, it will.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Yes it will - you just keep being strong and never stoop to his level by arguing back - you have done brilliantly to get through all that - I admire you immensely! Laine xxxxx

Anonymous said...

It will come back on him. It already has dear one, he doesn't have you or his children to blame for his life anymore. Came by way of Donna's journal. I am a very outspoken advocate against Domestic Abuse. They all blame everyone else but themselves for their problems. Your already winning this fight , you won the moment you said no more and left. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

You bet it will!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What goes around comes around so you can rest assured it will catch up with him the sooner the better ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Oh I wanna knock him a good one. My sister married a man just like him. Stayed with him for 20 years. He beat her, forced her to have sex, hell half her kids were born because she was raped by her own husband after he beat the crap out of her and help her down and took sex while she was crying and bleeding from her face. I am glad she left him, she had 7 kids. I am glad you left yours also. Hope today is a good day for you.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

So glad you had the courage and strength to leave this situation for yourself and your children. Yes I do think he will pay in the end or maybe sooner. Paula

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are out and safe now. I have been there and it is scary. YOu are a strong woman to amnage to get out and stay out.So many go back.I am glad you are bnot one of them. Be careful in any future relationships. The first thing I did was end up in another bad one. I hope you do not make that mistake.

Anonymous said...

My gosh, it is horrible that you had to endure this kind of treatment.  Hats off to you for having the strength & courage to get out.  I'm new to your journal so I'm catching up, this entry is really tough - I cannot imagine the life you had.  I do believe it will catch up with him, one way or another.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm