Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Still a little blue

Hmmm I managed to pick another rainy graphic today.  Its going to be sunny today however.  Maybe it reflects my mood.  I guess I was a little harsh yesterday in my assessment of the relationship with David.  He is not to blame in any way.  I am over critical of him and not accepting of some of his quirks.  He is sweet, fun and loving but I guess I wasn't ready.  Not what I was looking for whatever that is.  I don't think he was ready either.  Time to move on I guess.  I don't know if he reads this journal or not.  He didn't call me last night when he said he would.  I am not going to chase after him.  If he wants to be friends thats fine. 

Brownie pooped in the tub last night.  I couldn't find the source of the odor until I went to take a shower.  I guess Tarzan was holding her hostage in there and she had to go.  Stinky Brownie.  Not much else in the news dept.  I think after work I will go get a rake and shovel and work on this yard.  It needs it.  Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet once you get outside and work in that sunshine you will feel much better. I know half the battle is just getting out there...then you can't get me in til dark! ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't take all the blame Linda. Everyone has faults. Hope Tarzan will soon leave Brownie along. You may end up having to put a litter box in the bathroom so she will have some where to go. I have been messing around outside today repotting some flowers among other thing I have better sense that to do. Hope when you get home and get outside you will feel better. Getting outside always helps me feel better as long as I don't overdo. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

you are right in moving on:) have a good week and don't blame your self for this

Deb

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE J LAND!  YOU ARE A PHOTOGRAPHER HUH?? AND A GREAT ONE AT THAT.  THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS ON MY BLOG. I REALLY NEED EVERYONES ADVICE RIGHT NOW FOR I AM NOT THINKING CLEARLY WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON IN MY LIIFE. MEETING MORE AND MORE FRIENDS THRU J LAND EACH DAY. MAKES EACH DAY BRIGHTER FOR ME.  HUGS...LORI