Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Travis

Happy Birthday to Travis!  He turned 16 yesterday!  I can't believe in two years he will be "an adult". 

 I didn't get very good sleep last night.  Woke up a lot and then we had a storm come through.  Sarah went to her Dad's for the weekend.  I hate her spending the night there because I don't know if he is getting drunk.  Travis is leaving tonight for North Carolina for a week!  He is going down with family.  My ex-sister in law rents a house in the Outer Banks for a week and gets a bunch of people to go.  The house they rented this year has a pool and a hot tub!  Lucky them!  I wish I could go!  I had to spend money I don't have for him to go however.  Looks like more overtime coming up!   

I had a little party here for Travis last night. We had a good time.  I got him a new movie, 300, and a new video game, Medal of Honor, Vanguard.  Also a big can of cashews and a couple t-shirts.  They all were "wrapped" in a new backpack for school!
I am working today and then planning on going to the tractor pulls at the Washington Co. fair tonight.  I hope everyone has a good weekend!  Linda
Hi Mom

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Travis,such a shame you couldnt go too, ah well ,have a good day at work ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Treavis, Linda you have a great weekend. gg/Jackie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Travis!!!  The Outer Banks... ahh a beautiful place.  Been there many many times... hope he has a blast!  Don't work to hard Linda
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Travis!!!! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Shame they can't stay little boys....but sure can be a matter of pride watching them become men.  Praying you all have a safe, fun  weekend.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!! OH WOW! TO GET TO GO TO THE OUTER BANKS!!!
LOVE YA,.
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

The Outer Banks sounds like a nice vacation.  Happy Birthday to Travis.  Oh to be turing 16 again (and know what I know now). LOL
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm