Sunday, August 12, 2007

Take me out to the Ballgame...

Last night, Travis and I went out for our 3rd annual trip to Joe Bruno Stadium to watch the Tri-city Valley Cats.  We had a good time and I ate too much.  Wesley (where I work) sponsors the trip and buys some food.  We had hotdogs, hamburgers, fries and a cookie/brownie platter.  It was Yum-O.  Sorry Rachael Ray, I stole your line!  The game was fun, with music, games in between innings and prizes.  I won a free game of the lottery.  The sunset was beautiful also.  Went to bed at 11:30 and had to get up for work.  I'm pushing it today and not leaving until a little later.  I usually like to get there early.  They pulled me to do care yesterday.  It was ok.  I like to take care of people if I can choose who they are!  Hopefully, if I get pulled again today it will be the same.  I also told them I would work late...  I'm going to be beat by later tonight.  The house is a mess.  I need a maid or a cleaning fairy to come.  Travis does nothing all day except play video games.  I'll leave him a list and see where it gets me.  Probably no where....   Linda

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to go the ballgame! Those were great pictures, especially the oes of the sunset!!!! That Oreo was so cute!
Bet Travis had a great time too!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Wow...what beautiful pictures of the sky! :o) It sounds like you had a great time! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!  sounds like you  had a good time... do hope Travis does a few things on the list
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! Sounds like you both had a wonderful time. With all the work you've been doing it wouldn't hurt Travis to have a few chores to do around the house. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I love baseball, sounds like you guys had a great time, good for you. I'd send my Dust Fairy over for you but I had to send her back to Fairyland, she was worthless. gg/Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hope Travis helps you our in exchange for the nice time you gave him. Maybe you'll have to get him to do the chores first next time. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

Aw, maybe Travis will surprise you!! I know mydaughter Rachel would wait and help after I threatened to ground her from everything....LOL My house is very lived in and when I have had a maid it aggrivates me that I dont know where everything is...........yes I suppose I would fess if you hung me with a new rope....LOL Hope you have a good day.
Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Great pics. If you find a cleaning fairy I would like to borrow it for a day a week at least! LOL

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures ~ especially the one's of the Sun Setting ~
glad you had a good time and enjoyed the game ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, sounds like you had a terrific time!  I used to go to alot of the Harrisburg Senators games and always enjoyed them.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm