Sunday, August 26, 2007

Washington Co. tractor pulls

I hope this works this time!  You tube kept saying failed when I put up my videos but for some reason Uncut video worked this time.  Usually I can't even upload anything to them!  So I went ALONE to the Tractor pulls last night.  My friend Dave decided he would rather go to camp and play with his gun this weekend.  So thats ok.  I met up with my friend/co-worker Sheri and her husband and we had a good time until a massive storm rolled in.  They put a delay on the pulls, and it was already 8 PM so I decided to leave.  I was never more scared riding home.  The lightning and thunder was right over me and all I could do was pray and pray I did.  The only other time I was seriously afraid for my life was being out in a small rowboat when a storm came up.  I know I am safe in the car from lightening, I was more afraid of having a tree come down on me!  Travis left last night for N.C.  Please pray for his safety and everyone else.  I worry so when people drive at night that they will fall asleep driving.  Ok time to go to work....  Still getting pulled.  Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your video is really clear - good job.  We have a big tractor pull park around us (Buck Tractor Pulls or something like that) and it gets jam packed.  I've never been to one other than at a little fair in BelAir MD....but I think they were old ones and didn't look like your video.  Hope work goes good today.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm