Thursday, March 6, 2008

Exciting news for Sarah

Yesterday Sarah came home with this note in her papers.  It says:

Congratulations Sarah!

Your impressive self-portrait was selected to be shown in the art gallery on Beekman Street in the Art District of Saratoga Springs!  The galleries that will show your work include Mimosa, ArtWorx, and Feast Galleries.  There will be an opening reception for you and your family on Sunday, March 9th from 1 until 4 PM, at the galleries.  I hope to see you there! 

Once again, congratulations!  Your art work looks wonderful and you should feel proud of your accomplishment!  Mr. Taylor

Isn't that great!  Two of her classmates were also chosen.  I have to work Sunday, but I'm going to see if I can leave early to go to the art reception.  Linda

 

hi mom and brenda

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!!!  I hope you can get off work early...   I remember when my son had something of his in the Art Gallery... it was so exciting for him.  I think he was in like first grade...
Congrats Sarah!!!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Sarah. A big hand to her and to you for being her Mother. Helen

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Sarah ~ How proud your Mum must be of you ~

Linda I hope you will be able to get off early and go to the reception ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

WoW that is great!  Way to go Sarah!  

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Sarah, she should be so proud! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Sarah.  That's such an accomplishment.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah....you should be so VERY proud.

Michele

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations Sarah. Paula

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!! Congratulations Sarah!!!! I know your mama is soooooooo proud of you!!!
Love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic!  You've got a budding artist : )

Bethe      

Anonymous said...

that is awesome news for Sarah. How proud you must be. (((((hugs)))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah! thats wonderful. i sure hope you get to go. Terrie

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know you are just busting at the seams with pride!!!  Way to go Sarah!!!  How I hope you were able to attend.  =  Barbara

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for her!!!  Congratulations Sarah, nicely done!
Lisa