Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hot Saturday

Yes, this is me today.  Hot and tired.  I didn't go to work today as I was awoken early with the bad pelvic pain again.  It was so bad I was laying on the couch gasping.  I finally called my OB/GYN and my regular Dr. called me back.  She said that it happens to some people and its my body trying to adjust and it will, just may take a while.  She said to take ibuprofen.  I hope it goes away.  I feel ok right now.  Yesterday we went out to Pizza Hut and then to see Pirates.  On the way, we stopped at a garage sale and I got two nice large dressers for $20!  Not each, both.  Dave is going to help me get them in the house today.  We enjoyed the movie.  I was upset with the end, as I love Orlando Bloom.  I won't give away the ended because some of you might have not seen it yet.  There is a very sensual scene with him and Elizabeth Swann at the end.  I never knew knee kissing could be so sexy...  LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brownie's cute! I hope you feel better soon. I get a lot of hip pain with my arthritis, it seems worse at night when I lay down. Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

I love Orlando Bloom!!!  LOL
hugs
d
Feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Hope your pain goes away!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Personally, I prefer Captain Jack and I don't mean Johnny Depp, I mean Captain Jack, lol.

Hope you feel better soon!~

Blessings!~

Susan

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Brownie look very comfortable ~ love the picture of the Pansy ~ Hope you are feeling a lot better now ~ Ally