Saturday, June 30, 2007

Shoot him in his toodles!

This is my kind of Granny!  LOL! 

Well, I got everything accomplished yesterday that I intended too, mostly.  I was going to clean out my trashcan on wheels, otherwise known as my car and got about 1/2 of it done.  I was really embarrased because I had to give some co-workers an unexpected ride the other day.  Oh the shame!  There was barely any room in the backseat due to all the junk I had piled in there.  I got all the fair entries in including the pageant.  Sarah is signed up for summer rec and Travis went for his set-up day.  I practically had to pry him out of bed.  Not alot of motivation there on his part. 

I'm glad they discovered those car bombs in England before they were detonated.  That is very scary! 

I talked to my Mom last night.  Less than two weeks and she will be here!  I couldn't find a banner maker for that, but I do go on vacation then!

 

Vacation Countdown Banner

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...loved the video. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!  That's good... I know a few people I'd like her to shoot in the toodles
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

LOL what's a toodle???? I've no idea!! LOL Laine xxxx

Anonymous said...

LOL she is one to watch out for lol enjoy your weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

love this one