Friday, June 22, 2007

Life plods along

The above picture was taken from a webcam on Dad's Tomato Garden website, his link is on the right.  I enjoy seeing the view every morning.  I really haven't been up to much, working all week.  I have to work tomorrow to make up for the Saturday I called in to work a couple weeks ago.  Travis only passed two of his tests.  I was disappointed that his failed his Science Regents because he is really smart at Science.  He said he rushed near the end to make sure he got on the bus on time.  Next time he takes it, he needs to relax and take his time, not worry about the bus.  He is going tomorrow to a cousin's graduation party.  I hope things don't get out of hand there.  I talked to my Mom last night and we are both getting excited about her trip up in July.  Only 3 weeks!  I need to get Sarah's summer rec forms turned in and also her pageant entry forms mailed in.  She is going to try the County fair pageant this year.  I think it will be fun.  Not much else going on.  I saw a Merlin catch a chipmunk today right in front of my car!  A Merlin is a small falcon.  Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! :o) That would be so wonderful to wake up and see this every morning! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

The sunrise pic is gorgeous. I hope Travis does better in the next exam and doesn't rush it. Seems unbelievable that July is only round the corner, I know you'll enjoy your mums' visit! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/