Monday, June 4, 2007

Start of a new week

The weekend is over.  Yesterday was a good day.  No pain.  I wish I had toughed it out and went to work Saturday.  My job frowns on weekend call ins.  Not like I went out and had a good ole time.  I hope this pain goes away permenently.  We got a nice overnight rain, giving everything a good soaking.  My peas are growing rapidly.  The pole beans are a bit slower.  The tomatos are doing good.  I need to go out and prune like Dad suggested. 

Paris Hilton is in jail!  I hate to gloat, but I'm glad she got what she deserved.  Alot of rich people and celebrities think they can get away with anything.  I heard a picture of her inside with her prison outfit on is worth a couple hundred thousand.  Tomorrow is my day to go to Albany and do the speech.  I need to go out after work and get some clothes.  Wish me luck!  Linda

Thanks for the graphic Donna!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad the pain is gone.. hope it stays that way!  Good Luck on the speech tomorrow, I know you'll do great!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Hope your pain eases up soon. Glad everything is coming along and we all got a little rain to help it out. I'm with you glad Paris is in jail. All these crazy party girls need to calm down before they kill someone else. Good luck finding some clothes and on your speech.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I hope that pain is gone for good. Good luck with the speech and on finding some clothes. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the pain has gone! Best of luck with the speech tomorrow. Enjoy the week! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

good luck:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh, it seems I am way behind!!  But I do pray you are all well and good.  And I wish you the best with your speech.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I think Paris got off real light...as most celebs do...which is not right.
Good luck o your speech@!
love ya,
carlene