Friday, June 8, 2007

Yeah! It's Friday...

One more day of work and then I get the weekend off.  Not that it matters because it goes by so fast!  It is supposed to get very hot and humid today and then storms and the weekend is supposed to be great!  Dave (not the ex) asked me if  I want to go up to the hunting camp this weekend.  I told him Sunday.  We will ride the 4 wheeler, cookout and shoot the 22 a little.  I asked him if I could bring one of my girlfriends.  She works where I do but we became friends through Domestic Violence.  She doesn't have alot of friends and doesn't get out much.  I think she will have fun.  Travis got a job doing the summer rec program through the town.  He won't be paid, but if he does well and wants to do it next year, he will be paid.  He does however, get to go on all the trips for free.  Sarah will be going as a camper this year again.  I really hope he does alright.  He is very shy and stand offish.  I just want him to be able to relax and have fun.  There really isn't alot going on right now.  I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

I'm sorry I don't remember who made these graphics, but thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be nice for your girlfriend to join you at the hunting camp ~ I do hope she will have a fun time ~ Glad Travis got a job and get to go free on all the trips and better still if he does well will get paid for doing it next year ~ I wish him Luck ~ I hope you have a good weekend ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

You and I are alike in the fact that we take people under our "wings."  :-)  I need to find C something to do this summer.  She keeps saying, "I'm bored."  Hope you have fun at the hunting camp.  I am sure Travis will do just fine once he gets the hang of things.

Blessings!~

Susan

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend with Dave. I hope Travis gets on well at his job too! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda...all caught up on ya now..that pain sounded scary..glad you are feeling better now. What a deal at the yard sale! I got two old wooden tables from a yard sale a while back...all wood, unlike that junk they make now. I refinished the tops and wow they are great looking. Even had the tag still stapled to the bottom...dated when it was manufactured...in 1974! I just love yard sales...hope your having fun this weekend! All my chores are done so I am having some quiet me time this afternoon and loving it.