Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ding-Dong and Chinese Lanterns

Enlarge picture above to left to  see the details!

Hello everyone.  Tonight, Sarah and I went Geocaching.  We went to find one called Ding-Dong hill.  It was pretty unique and fun.  We hiked a couple hundred feet up a dirt logging road to the first micro cache.  Inside was a board with a red button on it and the coordinates to the next part of the cache.  So we have to take the board with us as the directions say.  So when we get close to the next spot we are to press the button.  So I did and sure enough I hear this Ding-Dong coming from the woods!  I follow the sound and find the next part up in a tree with an old doorbell attached to it!  The cache had a rope on it to lower it down.  Now that was a pretty unique cache. 

Hi Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Isaw the spider ,I love chinese lanterns ,very pretty ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I see the little spider, great picture.  Geocaching sounds very interesting and like alot of fun.  I've not heard of it until your journal.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love your picture...and it really sounds like you had a lot of fun! :o)
Lisa