Friday, September 14, 2007

Going away for the weekend..

I haven't heard a peep out of ex-Dave yet.  I don't know if its because the child protective worker hasn't been there yet or what...  I'm supposed to go away to NH this weekend for my NASCAR trip that I won.  I decided to take my brother.  Sarah's grandmother will be watching her.  I hope Dave doesn't come and take her.  Its not his weekend so I don't think he can.  I filed at court for him to have NO overnights and also to try and stop the shared custody from taking place.  I don't think he is fit for that.  If things don't improve soon, I may have to declare bankruptcy.  The company that is holding the lein for the trailer he is living in (still in my name) is raising holy heck because he has not been making payments on time.  He still owes for August.  They are threatening to foreclose.  I cannot afford to pay my own bills because he hasn't given me any child support in 4 weeks.  I filed about that too.  I am going next week over to the the Double M western store and rodeo place to apply for a seasonal position at their Haunted Hayrides.  It will require me working some extra evening hours but I need the money really bad right now.  I hope I can get a job where I can sit a little.  Maybe I can be a witch that hands out treats at the end!  Not much else going on.  See you all on Monday!!!!

No comments: