Thursday, September 27, 2007

My job at the Haunted Hayride is....

Ok, my job at the Haunted Hayrides is going to be...  Wagon Monitor!  It actually pays 25 cents an hour more too!  I have a script to memorize too.  I will be in charge of a wagon that brings people thru the haunted woods.  I have a list of rules to tell them and also need to make sure they are having a good time.  Best part about it, I get to sit down!  I will have to bring a cushion with me however because that seat doesn't look all that comfy! 

Now I get to make my Mom say I TOLD YOU SO, because I did something that resulted in breaking a tooth!  I was biting off a plastic tag from a hair clip and that must of cracked the tooth, because yesterday when I was walking into work, I saw a split nail on my thumb so I started biting it off.  Then it felt like something was stuck to my bottom tooth.  I couldn't figure out what it was and finally I got my finger in there and pulled it out and it was part of my tooth!  One of my bottom teeth broke off from the back.  It split right off!  I called the dentist and they got me right in and fixed it in about 10 minutes!  It feels a little different now, but I'm glad my tooth is fixed!  I just hope it doesn't turn brown or something.  The root part was not damaged.  So that was my exciting day.  Tonight is "dress rehearsal" at the Haunted Hayrides, so I get to practice being a moniter I guess.  They will team me up with a regular moniter at first so I get used to it.  Then I get my own wagon.  I hope everyone has a good day!   Linda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky that you got your tooth taken care of right away. Good luck on the haunted hayrides. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a lot of fun at your job...like I said, I would like stuff like that. Glad you got that tooth fixed.

Anonymous said...

Why is it whenever you get your teeth fixed it always feels slightly different?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity. Sorry about the split tooth. I do believe as we get older our teeth lose some of their previous strength. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Your job sounds great  Where is this place?  Loved the pictures f the pumpkin patch.  Don't eat any frozen chocolate bunnies!  Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great job...
sorry 'bout the tooth... but I agree with your Mom ;)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I just know you'll be great at the job as wagon monitor Linda. Wish I could come for a ride, I loved New England in the fall! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Your job sounds like it is going to be alot of fun...and more $$$ too ~ can't beat that.  I got shivers reading about your tooth breaking off....ugh, I just hate teeth things!!  Glad you are all fixed up now.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm