Sunday, November 11, 2007

Albany view

I went out today geocaching with my Dad, Nancy and Sarah.  First we met fellow cachers at the monthly breakfast.  It was at Cracker Barrel this month.  I wasn't crazy about the menu, but it filled my tummy and the biscuits were great!  There must of been 40 of us there!  Nice to see others who enjoy the hobby.  From young to old, everyone ate, laughed and talked.  After that we gathered for a group photo.  When it us uploaded to the forum, I will try and post a photo.  After, everyone went their seperate ways to go caching.  We saw them on and off through out the day.  We found 10 caches today.  My total is up to 183.  I want to get up to 200 before winter comes. 

I have to work tomorrow and I am just dreading it.  We have been getting pulled nearly every day to do care on the units.  Never know where.  I hate that the worst.  Never knowing what you will be doing from day to day.  It really stresses me out and is hard on me physically. 

I did call child support and they told me to take the money, just write him a reciept.  They haven't recieved any info yet on his income.  I guess he never sent in the paperwork.  So I guess its my job to prove if he has any at all.  Isn't that a crock of crap?  They can track him by his SS number and find out if he is making any money at all. 

I got to visit two daschunds today.  When I was a little girl we had two daschunds.  I just love them.  So soft, long and wiggly!  If I ever get another dog, its going to be hard to choose.  I've always dreamed of having a German Shepard.  I love boxers too and Golden Retrievers.  I like small dogs too.  Ok I've blabbered on enough. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Boxers and Retrievers too. I always wanted a long haired dachsund, they're cute! I love the photo of the frosty leaf and the pics of Albany were great too. I went through there a couple of years ago. Glad you got out geocaching, it sounds like fun! Have a good week. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels  

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you toold pocs from Thatchers Park.  But, it appears you are east of Albany??  Is that I-90 in the foreground?
That leaf is incredible!!

Bethe    

Anonymous said...

what do you do with what you find???
I love Cracker Barrel!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Im glad they told you to take the money. That will help you out a lot. I hope they soon get things to working right. Sarah did good on taking her picture. That in a good one of you and her. Must have still be quie frosty and cold when you were out and about. Glad that you enjoyed the day. Helen

Anonymous said...

Have a good Monday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to get that money...good deal. Nice that you had some time with your Dad.

Anonymous said...

Your pics are great, you really were far away ~ good zooms!  I hope your work week turns out better than you anticipate.
Lisa