Friday, November 16, 2007

My son went to college!

Yup thats right, my 16 yr old son just went to college.  It's only for a day, but he can say he went to college.  Myself I've been to Harvard!  He is taking a field trip today to Herkimer Com. Col with his class.  They are touring the campus, having lunch and also seeing what the Criminal Justice program there is like. 

I may have been wrong about my co-worker.  She has been sort of friendly toward me.  I will be off light duty tuesday.  I had to work on 3H yesterday and there is a charge nurse there who likes to micro-manage everything.  She was riding me like I was a pony yesterday.  She does it to everyone.  Well, I'm off to clean house and maybe go back to sleep for a while! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Friday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad that your co worker is being nicer to you. Now to get that charge nurse nicer.
Enjoy your day. I got up with vertigo and went back to bed for a while and now have a headache. Helen

Anonymous said...

Maybe she felt badly about the way she had treated you the other day, anyway it's good to hear she may not be so bad after all.  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad she backed off, maybe she felt your vibes that you had had enough and decided she best try and get along! Either way, it works out.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your co-worker was nicer towards you, let's hope the charge nurse starts being nicer too! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Does Hudson Valley still have their CJ program?  Of course that college is my personal fav!

Bethe