Friday, November 2, 2007

GUESS WHO GOT A DWI

Yes, thats right, the genius (the ex) got a DWI last night!  I guess he went out to drown his sorrows and got pulled over by the Saratoga Springs Police!  I know I shouldn't gloat but its hard.  His mother says she is finally seeing that he really needs help.  I guess she had to bring Sarah with her to pick him up at 2:30 AM.  She kept Sarah out of school and didn't tell me until I went over there to pick her up.  I wish she would tell me next time.  She also brought the ex to the bank and she said when she went to pick him up the house was full of garbage.  Sarah said the heater was smoking etc..  I'm not sure, but I think he is using kerosene right now.  Probably can't afford to fill up the propane tanks.  He will have to end up paying some hefty fines and probably have to do the alcohol classes too.  I cannot say I feel sorry for him, I'm just upset because he will loose the house now.  If he gives me enough warning, maybe I can get some professional cleaners in there or something to get it ready to sell.  I can't afford that either though.  We need a damn dumpster! 

Anyhow, I've been trying to add an album, but AOL has decided it doesn't support my current browser. 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love AOL's mood swings! LOL  Hope you have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

You have been trying to tell his mom that he needs help...maybe she sees you are right now...
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

And that DWI will never go away from his record now. If he is using kerosene and it is smoking, it's either running out of fuel, turned up too high, or wick is dirty, or needs to be trimmed off, or replaced if it is short. I used kerosene for years and never had a problem, unless one of those things happened.
((((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

And the truth shall set you free...

Yep, what goes around comes around...

and all that jazz. What a genius. I hope he gets help and is rehabilitated into a decent person...but I won't hold my breath. Meanwhile his mom has finally seen the light.

I hope you can do something with the home and it doesnt become a total loss.

Anonymous said...

He sounds such a loser Linda. I'm glad his mother has seen the light ~ too bad he hasn't yet! This is all giving Sarah some bad memories of her father. Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels  

Anonymous said...

well it was bound to happen Linda... I'm just glad Sarah was not in the car with him.  Maybe he will get the help he needs now.  Sending prayers your way
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I thin you are from my neck of the woods!  I grew up in Scotia, just down the road from Saratoga.  Also lived in Glens Falls.

I've got lot of experience with the Schenectady and Queensbury family courts as my X drank and did drugs. the Judge had to bop him on the head a few times.

X had his 1st heart attack when he was 51 from his crappy lifestyle.

Bethe    

Anonymous said...

It was bound to happen sooner or later.  I'm glad Sarah wasn't with him or he didn't have an accident and hurt someone else.  At least him Mom is wising up now.
Lisa