Thursday, November 8, 2007

Big Spender

Here I am, the Big Spender.  I went to our new Kohl's and went and spent $45.  I got Travis a new pair of jeans.  Myself this sweater which is normally around $50, for $21.99.  I also got a mock turtle neck with little snowmen all over for $8.99.  I also got Travis a pair of jeans and just realized they overcharged me.  They were supposed to be 9.99 and they charged me 14.99.  I will have to bring them back now.  They have alot of nice clothes and other things.  I got alot of ideas for Christmas.  I couldn't resist the sweater however.  Its very warm too!  I really need to color my hair.  Ugh.  I hate it gray.  Makes me look old.  I have a box, thats what I'll do tonight.  Here is me with Brownie performing her latest trick!

Yes, Its upside-down Brownie! 

Dave left me some cash at his mothers.  I don't want to take it without calling Child Support because they are supposed to be taking it out of his checks.  He wants a reciept also.  I'm not taking anything or signing anything!  Not much else going on.  I am going to go color my hair!  Linda

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made out good shopping ~ you got quite a bit for $45.  I love the sweater, the birds are cute.  I agree about not taking the money...you never know what he'll do.  Hope your hair comes out nice!!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

THAT SWEATER IS SO PRETTY!!!!
I AM SO GLAD YOU WILL CALL CHILD SUPPORT RECOVERY ABOUT THE MONEY HE LEFT AT HIS MOM'S...NO TELLING WHAT HE IS UP TO...BEST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE RIGHT NOW.
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Great shopping treasures! You did get some great deals for $45.00! I love your new sweater Ü. I am with you about letting my hair look gray~I just had my daughter color mine last week Ü.
Brownie is a hoot with the new trick lol!

Come by and say hello and see my new kitty I got today!

Blessings~Donna

Anonymous said...

I love that sweater, You got a lot for your money at that store. Better safe than sorry about that cash money. I think you did the right thing. Brownie looks cute upside down. I used to have fairly long hair and kept it colored but with it getting a lot of gray in it I just cute it short and forgot about coloring it. It is so much quicker to care for.  You can see how short it is now and also how gray in the side bar of my journal. I don't mind now because I am old LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

I love Kohls!  I always leave that store with something.  Enjoy your Friday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love your sweater! It is very pretty. Smart thinking about that money he left, you just never know. I need to color my hair too, I have roots showing pretty good now. Have a good Friday and a great weekend! Stay warm in that new sweater, really cute, love it.

Anonymous said...

Good deal on the clothes..I miss Kohl's. Better safe than sorry about the $$....just what is he up to?

Michele

Anonymous said...

I always feel better after I've coloured my hair. I love your sweater, you got some good bargains at Kohl's. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Love that sweater. Like everyone else think you are wise not to take the money with out notifing child support. Hope you are having a nice week-end. Paula