Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A church at sunset

This pretty little church is in Porter Corners, NY.  I was driving by just as the sun was hitting the steeple.  I had to stop and grab a picture before the sun set. 

I brought the car in to the shop today.  They said is some type of shaft, not the drive shaft that needs to be replaced.  They had to order the part.  They said the car is safe to drive in the meantime.  I really didn't do to much else on my day off.  Slept, did a little housework.  I'm lazy!  I can't believe Thanksgiving is coming so quickly.  Just a little over two weeks away!  I still am working.  Not sure if Sarah is going to spend time with her father or not.  He hasn't seen her since his arrest.  So I don't have too much more to say. 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day tomorrow.
Missie

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful picture of the church and sunset. I hope your car gets fixed quickly. (((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Okay, what is going on with the cat in the toilet??? LOL! Pretty church picture.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of the church. Love the cat in the toliet LOL!!!

Blessings~Donna

Anonymous said...

The church photo is gorgeous, it looks so warm and serene.  Great job!!  The cat in the toilet is amazing...geesh, hope nobody flushes!!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, thank you for sharing them.

Michele

Anonymous said...

I know Porter Corners...its just up the road from Rock City Falls.  That's where I lived with my X before rwe were married.

Bethe

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you can still drive your car Linda. The little church is pretty. Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx