Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving...

Isn't that an adorable blinkie?  I got it from HERE.  I am still really sick from my head cold.  I hate them.  I think the only thing I hate worse is the puke n' poops. 

It's hard to believe that this time last year, my kids and I were living in a shelter for abused women.  Unbelievable!  I can't believe how far we have come.  A new house, a new life, freedom...  I have so much to be thankful for.  Family, friends, a good job, pets, fairly good health, etc...  Now all I need is the love of a good man...  Well, I can live without that, but it would be nice! 

I hope everyone has a happy and blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow. 

Hi Mom

Hi Brenda

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.
Glad your life turned around for you.
~Connie~

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that thing are going so much better for you. I hope you and your children have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Sweetie!  
Have  terrific day!!  Make Snow Angels for me...hehee : )

hugs, Bethe

Anonymous said...

Sorry your cold is still bad and hope you get better soon, you have had an eventful year it seems , well it's only good times ahead i'm sure.
have a great day tommorrow.

Yasmin (cayasm)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/cayasm/isntshegreat/

Anonymous said...

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!!! LOL ALSO, I HEARD YOU CAN RUB VCKS SALVE ON YOUR FEET AT NIGHT AND PUT SOCKS ON AND IT WILL HELP WITH THE COUGHING!
YES YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY! I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU FOR HAVING THE COURAGE TO GET OUT OF AN ABUSIVE RELASHIONSHIP AND START ALL OVER..
GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND ALWAYS,
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

All the best,
Leigh :)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/edwardssoapy/LeighsWorld/"

Anonymous said...

Go glad you have so many positive things to be thankful for this year. Hope you and your family have a wonderful day.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Linda, I had no idea what happened to you.  I knew you were missing for a while but I didn't know the extent of it.  I'm sorry your not feeling well.  Get well soon.  And Happy Thanksgiving!!  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your life is so much better now, you deserve to be happy.  One day you will find a good guy....when you least expect it! ;)  Happy Thanksgiving!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great thanksgiving, and many more to come. And I am very glad this year was better then the last. God Bless. ((((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy