Monday, November 26, 2007

Blue Monday

I am still feeling pretty low today.  The weekend is over too soon as predicted.  My father is not talking to me now.  I sent him an e-mail, but he didn't answer it.  I guess I'm in the doghouse.  So be it... 

We had a coating of snow overnight.  So all these snow snags from Donna are appropriate!   I went over to Dave's last night for dinner.  Becky made roast pork with T-day leftovers.  Very good.  I still have my turkey to finish off in the fridge.  I might throw together some to take to work.  Work.... sigh...  I go back to the Dr. today about my pulled muscle so I can go back to regular work.  They have still been pulling us to do care.  Not everyday, but alot.  New CNA's are going on the floors now, I hope they stay. 

I love this graphic.  I love wild animals of all sorts and this has a nice mix.  I saw a pair of cardinals working over a floribunda rose bush yesterday.  They were eating the little berry like rose hips.  I feel sorry for the animals in the winter, they have to scrounge about for food that was so plentiful in the summer and fall. 

So how is everyone doing on their Christmas shopping?  I have a little done.  I have grabbed some generic items to put in bundles for people.  I shop now for Dave's family, because they get things for me and the kids.  They are practically family anyhow.  I told Dave yesterday that I would like to "resume" our relationship.  He was all for it..  Well, I have to go shower so I leave you with this nice one also from Donna..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your dad is acting that way.  Leave the door open, maybe he'll come around.   ((((Linda))))  - Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hopefully your dad will come round! I haven't even started christmas shopping yet
have a good day

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

Too bad you are still feeling down and your dad didn't answer you - hopefully he'll come around and see he was not right in his actions.  My shopping is not good...I've only bought 3 things and one of them was for me.  Not off to a good start this year, I better get cracking.  Enjoy your week.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope your Dad comes around.....I haven't bought a single thing yet....

Michele

Anonymous said...

You sound so down sweetie....It'll get better!
We luvs you : )

(BIG HUGS) Bethe

Anonymous said...

Right here at Christmas, and your Dad is being like this. :( I am sorry, but I do understand, have a grandmother the same way in a lot of ways. Glad you and Dave are spending time with each other. I havent done any shopping. I have found one thing online I want to get for Shelby...so far. Have a good Monday and enjoy your pretty snow, we have rain here.

Anonymous said...

Just give your dad some time.  He'll come around.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Your daddy will get over his mad spell...just give him some space...and then call or email him again! lol
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I agree, give him time and he'll come around. I've done no shopping or decorating yet for christmas. I did get my cards all made out and stamped, and will mail them out tomorrow. Hope you have a nice evening. (((hugs))))
Cindy
http://journals.aol.com/emabecmar/CindysLife/