Tuesday, December 4, 2007

For my Mom, Mum, Mummy, Mommy

I don't like the show the Family Guy for kids, but for adults it's pretty funny sometimes.  This is a video of Baby Stewie annoying his Mother.  I think any Mom can relate to this!  TeeHee!

Ok I am impulsive.  Yes I am.  I admit it.  I went to the shelter and got Tiger back!  I also found out "He" is a "She"!  I can't believe I didn't notice before.  I understood that Tiger was was a neutered male.  Well, she is HIV/HLV negative, got her shots and when she is spayed or found to have been, I get a $50 rebate!  I know alot of you will say, why did she bring her to the shelter to begin with?  I was asking myself the same question and wondering if I did the right thing by getting her back.  There were tons of cute kittens, but I took her.  I think we needed each other! 

Two bad news things to report.  I found out the trailer the ex is in is going into default and will be repossesed if he doesn't pay what is owed.  I called and left a message and left a note up there telling him I would help so he doesn't loose it but he didn't respond.  I know he was home because I heard him yell at the dogs right by the front door.  He just didn't open it.  I know this will ruin my credit, but credit can be salvaged.  It takes a while but it can be done... 

On another bad note, my niece with the two little boys in in jail.  I guess she got in a DWI accident and then assaulted a police officer and a fireman at the scene.  Her bail is set at $10,000 or $1,000 and $10,000 in collateral.  I don't have it, no one does.  The boys are at their grandmother's for the time being.  I offered to help out over the weekend.  Her mother had to take a leave of absence from her job to take care of the kids.  I don't know what is going to happen.  Crazy...  I hope my niece gets help.  Thats all for now folks....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised that you got Tiger back. I hope she has already been spayed. Seems as if she wasn't she would have already had some kittens. That is to bad about your neice. Poor kids, I wonder what will happen to them. Loved the cartoon. Just like kids LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

awwww...that is so good to get Tiger!  !!  Too funny.  But that is good now you know the cat is in good health.  Any idea how old she is?

Is your name on the trailer X is in?

Bethe    

Anonymous said...

My kids play that scene from Family Guy all the time!  It is really funny.  Glad you went and got back Tiger!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy *and proud of you!* that you got Tiger back!!!  It brought tears of happiness to my eyes!!!!  Sorry to hear about your niece, I feel bad for her kids.
I hope the trailer fiasco doesn't hurt your credit too bad.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awww I bet TIger GIRL is one happy kitty!  I can't tell if our little kitten is a boy or a girl either yet.  It's so young yet!  Oh that family guys is funny..I seen that one and your right..not a good show for kids at all!   Anyway good luck to your niece, how horrible for the kids :(  Good luck with Tiger!