Sunday, December 23, 2007

Welcome to our world!

This is a beautiful video.  It is by actors but they certainly bring the message of hope. 

I had to go out shopping again yesterday because I forgot to buy toys for my little Grand-nephews and for David's son Michael.  I also saw a remote control dragonfly at Walmart that was really cool.  I picked that up for someone special.  I came home and baked my mini sweet bread loafs.  Later on I made up 4 gift baskets.  Realized in the middle of the night that 3 of those baskets won't be handed out until Christmas day and the bread might spoil by then.  NO one wants moldy bread on Christmas or rotten fruit. 

We are going to church this morning and then out to my Dad's after.  I only got them one thing each and made them a basket.  My Dad always says I go "overboard".  The kids each got them something from the dollar store.  Sarah got Nancy a glass squirrel and my Dad a pack of bungee cords.  Travis got Nancy some nice body spray and my Dad a small LED flashlight for a keychain.  I will probably put an entry up later on... Have a nice day everyone. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day!  Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.  May 2008 bring all good things your way, you deserve them.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you that you and your Dad celebrated Christmas together!  I have a hard time thinking anything would spoil in the next two days.  But you know your bread better than me.  ;o)  I hope the rest of your Christmas is bright and cheerie!  -  BArbara

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely Christmas Linda and a very happy new year! I love the video. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I hope you, your children, and your parents have a great Christmas full of love.
love ya,
Carlene