Friday, December 7, 2007

Poor little Tiger

I was in tears last night about my poor kitty.  The new cat Tiger is still sick and hurting alot.  I can't pick him up and move him without him crying in pain.  He now is holding up a front foot when walking.  All he does is sleep.  Eats very little.  I am going to see if I can get him in to the vet today.  I really wrestled with it.  You see I can take him back to the shelter today (last day) and they will probably euthanize him, or I can take him to the vet and shuck out tons of money to find out he is either really sick and will have to be euthanized, or has a problem thats easily fixed.  Either way its going to cost a ton at the vet.  If anyone wants to send me some donations, I will gladly accept!  Above are some pictures of my feline family.  Tomorrow is our trip to NYC so I won't put up pictures until Sunday of that!  I'm so excited! 

hi mom

hi brenda

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww tough choice...  sending good vibes to make the right decision.. hope it all works out
hugs
d
PS have a grand time in the 'city'

Anonymous said...

I hope you can take the money refunded to you and help poor Tiger. Have you checked his foot over real well? Maybe he has an ingrown claw. I had that happen recently to my old cat. One of her claws grew right into the pad, was very painful...but we got it trimmed up. Look between his toes, look at his pads, one might have something in it, or it could be cut or torn.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he just hurt his foot.  If he's like my pets, when they get hurt, they love drama!  You've taken the responsiblity of bringing back into your home, I think you owe it to him to take him to the vet.  Keep us updated on the little guy!
Missie

Anonymous said...

At least if you go to vet you will know what is wrong and then deceide what to do.Hopefully it is something minor.
Give kitties a pet from me...
connie

Anonymous said...

I hope that you can make the right decision. Have a great time in NYC. Helen

Anonymous said...

Sometimes Vets let you make small payments every month if you talk to them about it.  They surely won't allow Tiger to suffer in pain. I should check into that. I know ours does once in a while and we have been faced with a 1200 surgery for our dog and were going to ask about payments so we can have it done.  Good luck with your decision!  Poor Tiger!!  And it had to happen right after you get him home again right!?  

Anonymous said...

Poor Tiger......Have fun in NYC....be safe

Michele

Anonymous said...

Awww..poor Tiger!  Did he get out and fight again?

Bethe

Anonymous said...

AWww poor Tiger.  Good luck.  And have fun on your trip!! Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I do hope Tiger will be OK, I'd get the vet to check him out. Have fun in NYC! Jeannette xx