Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fools! Palm Sunday!

Yesterday we spent the majority of the day geocaching and recovering from Geocaching!  We spent 2 hrs in the woods behind Skidmore College looking for Woodlawn Woodland Walk.  Thats a cache that my Dad hid.  It involves finding 4 clues hidden in micro caches.  They give the coordinates to the next micro cache.  The final will be the treasure box!  Last night we went up near the town of Hadley and Lake Luzurne.  The first cache I looked for was gone, looked like it was stolen.  The second was buried under about 3 feet of snow.  Today will be a big cache day for me because I will get my 100th cache.  My Dad is well over 600 because he lives and breathes caching.  Here are some pictures from yesterday.  The first one is of the Hadley Bow Bridge.  It was recently redone and now cars can once again go over it.  The link is for the company that re-did it and there is a video.  The first picture is mine, the second is theirs.  Last is some waterfalls in Luzurne. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures:) have a wonderful Sunday

Deb

Anonymous said...

Your dad has come a long way in that geocaching. I remember you telling about introducing him to it if I remember correctly. Helen

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures Linda ~ Hope you are having a good weekend ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I love these pics Linda, you're doing so well in geocacheing, I still haven't quiten got to understand what it's all about! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/