Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hooray, its Allergy Season!

Here we go, sneezing, itching and gallons of snot!  Gotta love it!  I'm not sure exactly what I'm allergic too, I never had allergy tests done.  I probably should.  My b/f is going to the Dr. today because while doing yard work yesterday, he got poked right in the eye by pine needles and his eye hurts alot.  Pine needles are very sharp.  Probably went right into the eye itself.  He may come over later and help me put things in the shed.  I need to get an air conditioner unit, a lawnmower

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch that would hurt ,your garden looks lovely watched over by Mr Toad ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you both feel better soon!  -  BArbara

Anonymous said...

Hope your b/f's eye will be OK ~ and your allergies don't make you too uncomfortable ~ they can really get you down ~ what with the sneezing and itching ~ it must be misery ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Your garden is so pretty. Looks like a hibiscus bush on the back side. Hope your BF's eye will be ok. Helen

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I hope the b/f's eye is alright.  Eye injuries suck, I know, have had the cornea scratched, no fun.  Those flowers and the greening up of everything look so pretty! Strange, all my life I have had allergies in the Spring, bad allergies, eyes swelling up, getting sick, like having a cold.  Ever since we moved out here to the country, I haven't had hardly a sneeze or an itchy eye at all. Wonder why? Hope you get some relief, I had to take prescription Clarinex, but it sure did work, made it like I didnt have allergies.