Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My inner self

No thats not what I look like, but thats what I look like inside!  I wish I could be riding a Harley like that girl.  Wooohoooo! 

I didn't finish my entry yesterday, some weatherization inspectors from EOC came in to see how well the house holds heat etc...  It is pretty good.  I was very busy yesterday after they left.  I had to bring Sarah to school and then headed to town to my counselers.  On the way I stopped at the hardware store and got a retractable clothesline!  Traditional clothes lines aren't allowed here, only those tacky, ugly umbrella type things.  So I got one that retracts.  I hope the landlord doesn't have a fit.  After the counseler, I stopped at Ocean State job lot and got a rose bush, planters for the deck, soil (which I later found at the dollar store, grrrr), fencing.  I then had to go to the dentist.  It wasn't as bad as I anticipated.  The part that hurt the most was just holding open my mouth because I have TMJ in my jaw.  I went to the nursery after that and got a 4 packs of pansies and a nice hanging basket of geraniums.  Expensive, but if I care for them properly, they will last all season.  I came home and tried to rest for a couple hours, but no luck.  Up and off to get Sarah, went to Dave's for dinner.  His eye is still hurting alot.  The Dr. said it had an abrasion on it.  OUCH!  Me and Sarah did a quick geocache and then went out to visit Lindsay and the boys.  The baby is the sweetest thing.  So tiny.  He isn't nursing well, just wants a bottle.  I had that same problem with Travis.  I hope he catches on because mother's milk is the best.  I had no problems with Sarah, she was a champ!  Cracked my nipple the first day!  After that we came home and went to bed!  Whew, a really busy day!  I have to get those pansies in later today and get a start cleaning up the yard.  Hope you all have a nice day. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sound busy.. enjoy the day today
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy day. Good for you getting some flowers to brighten the place up. I did a few flower things yesterday and today my back is giving me fits. Hope your day goes well today. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hello from Texas........hope you have a good day...

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate rules in a neighborhood...it can be a pain sometimes. We had that going on at the old place. Sounds like you did have a busy, but good day.  Glad you are feeling better. My Mama had TMJ, she has to take meds to keep it down, the stabbing pain is more than anyone can bear...she read up on it at one time and said a lot of people call it the suicide disease as people can't get relief from the pain, and it is so bad...well, you get the picture.  I hope yours is manageable.

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Love the Motor Cycle picture I feel like that but only inside ~ was being taught to right a motorcycle once and a blind bee landed on my hand I just freaked ~ and never got on one since :o)  Sounds like you had a busy day ~ Wonder why clothes line arn't allowed ~ I mean everyone has to dry their laundry ? ~ Ally