Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blue Angel Down


I was very sad to hear about a Blue Angel pilot crashing yesterday in South Carolina.  I love airshows and I love the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds.  I have never seen the Blue Angels perform.  I hope they can keep to their schedule, they come near to me, to NJ this season.  Here is a great music video with the Angels, it kind of fits the mood.  Link.  I don't have much more news.  William is still in the special nursery.  It makes me feel sad thinking of that little baby boy laying all alone in an incubator with no one to hold him.  Lindsay gets to visit him but can't hold him.  He has to stay on the oxygen.  Hopefully today he will get to come out.  I was going to go up last night, but was asked to work over.  I am working over tonight too.  There is a resident who took himself downtown on Friday for a couple beers!  I guess when they noticed him missing and a staff member called and said they saw him downtown, they went and found him.  When the nurse from the facility went in the bar after him and brought him out, the resident took a swing at him and fell down!  He also has threatened to harm his roommate, so now he has a staff with him all the time!  Poor old guy, I like him.  His partner of 20 + years was also at our nursing home and she died a couple months ago. 

Brownie the cat is doing well.  She loves to sit up in the window and watch the birds.  Her and Tarzan have made a truce of sorts but they don't play and cuddle as I had hoped.  They do bat at each other occasionally in a sort of playful manner.  My body has started cooperating with me better.  I got my meds and my period, so all is well in Linda Land for now.  I am working with my boyfriend to try to tolerate his immaturity better because he really is a nice guy and I don't want to loose out on that. 

The weather has been wonderful and I feel much better mood-wise.  Its been in the 70's this weekend.  Tomorrow may reach 80!  The only day I'm off is Tuesday and I have two appts, one the dentist.  Arghhhhh!  I have been putting it off, but I know it needs to get taken care of.  Everyone have a beautiful Sunday...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am praying for dear little William ,hope he is able to get a cuddle from his Mummy today ,...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope little William gets his cuddle soon ~ glad you are feeling better ~ we are having some nice weather although it is still a bit breezy ~ Good luck at the dentist's Tuesday ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I pray that little William will be well soon. That is sad that his mama can't hold him yet. Maybe tomorrow will be the day. That is too bad that the gentleman took it upon himself to go get himself a beer. He is probably still restless and grieveing over the loss of his partner. Hope things work out for you with the boyfriend. Helen

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww.Little wsilliam is so precious! Hope he will soo be out of his "jail" lol...so mommie can hold and love him!
Hope you have a great Sunday...glad you and your boyfriend are trying to make things work out.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I hope the baby gets to go home soon, I would be one anxious mom.  Glad to hear the cats are getting along better and working it out. Glad you have some "pressure" so to speak relieved! ;) I can tell by your writing that you feel better already. Sounds like you have a full work week...I guess we all do in one way or another. Oh I hate the dentist...I hope all goes well there.