Sunday, April 8, 2007

What a wonderful Easter!

Today was such a wonderful day!  So much better than Easter's of the past spent isolated at home.  I started off the day relaxing and reading Easter greetings online from all of you.  Then I went to church with David, yes he went too!  He claims the only reason he went is to make sure I went.  Then we went up to the barn where his mother keeps her horse.  We visited some horses.  I saw a beautiful horse called a Fresian , he was so big and beautiful.  Looked just like this one. 

He was very friendly and was nuzzling and nibbling at me.  I would love to have a horse like him. 

Then we went to David's and set up an Easter egg hunt for Sarah and David's cousin who is special needs.  They had fun finding the eggs.  Dinner was wonderful and dessert was a divine carrot cake!  I had a great day and am so happy.  I hope everyone had a blessed Easter too!  Linda

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you Linda...you deserved this sooooooooooo much!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Easter. God bless you all Linda. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

So glad your day was great.. you deserve it.  Happy Easter
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

have a great week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy and glad for you!!!  You deserve some good things!!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Linda I am so glad you had such a wonderful day ~ I think horses are beautiful as well ~ and you picture is lovely ~ I love to see the Children searching for their eggs in the garden ~ Easter was fine here as well ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda Im so glad you had a lovely day. Happy Easter! Lainexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your Easter was so good! Horses are beautiful creatures! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad you had such a nice Easter.  Sorry I am so far behind with my alerts.

God Bless,

Susan