Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Sunday morning

We had a very tiring day yesterday.  Started off with a group geocache trip to do one of the hardest caches in the area.  The Nightmare on Ralph Rd.  It could of been indeed if not for 15 pairs of eyes looking everywhere for the clues.  There was alot of walking involved and we lost the trail a couple times and had to bushwack.  By the time we were done I was very tired.  I went home and rested and then took Sarah to her play.  Her father must of had more important things to do because he didn't come to either night.  I guess he is to busy wooing potential dates.  This is the guy who wants "shared custody". 

Today we are going to a Jack and Jill wedding shower.  I hope its fun.  We are going with Dave's family and I like them all alot.  After that we are going geocaching again.  There is a handful of them right in the area.  10 in fact, but I don't know if we can get them all today.  I have some pictures to share, but I am too lazy to go out to the car and put batteries in the camera and upload them right now!  Maybe later today. 

Thanks to Donna for the graphics today, link on right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun today:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I hope Sarah's father never gets shared custody ~ he dosn't sound like he is much of a father ~ love your graphics ~ Ally