Saturday, April 14, 2007

Easter Egg Event 2007

We left early this morning to go down south of Albany to the Pipscanee Nature Preserve.  We were the first ones there except for the event organizers.  After a few more people came we went out to find our eggs.  Everyone got to pick a slip with their eggs coordinates on it.  We didn't win the big prize but we did get some nice things.  I got a set of 4 dessert plates with lighthouses on them.  We met some new people and had alot of fun.  Tomorrow morning is the geocachers breakfast.  We have to leave early for that too.  I told Lindsay I would take Logan for a while tomorrow.  I have to fight through the urge to nap, or take one when he does.  If he does.  He is now walking and gets into everything!  Maybe we will go to the mall because the weather is going to be terrible.  We have a major storm coming in over night.  We could get rain and snow.  Expecting accumulations too.  Did I mention that I HATE this weather?  I'll have to get to the store and get another sack of birdseed.  I went through 25 LB in just the last month.  Those birds eat all day long.  Is anyone having problems with their FTP files?  Mine is saying it can't set "guest privledges and other nonsense like that.  See you tomorrow!  Linda

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Linda we have got such beautiful weather at the mo! Really warm and sunny. Laine x

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good time at the egg hunt this morning. Hope that nasty weather misses you. I haven't tried using the FTP files in quite a while. have you tried to use the file manager for you pictures?  Here is Joe's instructions.
http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/entries/2005/09/20/web-based-file-manager-is-here/621

Anonymous said...

have a good sunday:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how to do the FTP thing, so I can't help ya.  :-(  Glad you had a great time.

Blessings!~

Susan