Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Guess he is tired of me too

I haven't talked to my "boyfriend" since yesterday morning.  He didn't call me last night, or at all today.  I am not going to call him.  I'm tired of chasing after him.  I'm getting to the stage where alot of things about him irritate me and I haven't been shy of letting him know.  Guess he can't handle it.  I guess in his mind its ok to laugh at me like a lunatic, pinch and jiggle my tits, meow like a cat constantly in a high pitched screetch, and fart in my house without excusing himself.  I don't need it.  Shouldn't of rushed into things with him anyhow. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry things are not working out right with him. It does sound like you would be well rid of him. Those things he is doing are inexcuseable. You don't need things like that going on in your home. Helen

Anonymous said...

awww I'm sorry... maybe it's not the end just a break.... see what happens.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Well better to find out sooner than later, I suppose.  Hard to find a man that doesn't act like a jerk at times.  Go slow and proceed with caution! ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

well, you sound like you may need a break right now! Better to find these things out now...instead of on down the road....Hope tomorrow is better.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

That is why I have no desire to start dating at the moment. Don't get me wrong I would love to have someone to go out with for fun. After going through my marriage and now in the middle of a divorce a relationship is the last thing I'm looking for.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I have been married to a wonderful man for 28 years and do not have this worry anymore.  My advice:  Take it slowwwww, get to know them.  My daughter recently found that out the hard way and she is only 14!!!!  Her now ex had become obsessive and manipulating.  He still calls 50 times a day or just shows up at our door.  We are thinking restraining order?????

Be safe!~

Susan