Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Foggy Morning

Yesterday was cool and rainy.  It is dry right now but everything is still wet.  Most of the snow has melted from my yard, but there is still some in from the big mountain that was there.  The yard will need raking to get rid of the excess leaves from the fall.  I really don't know what kind of yard I have because we moved in early December.  I don't know what type of soil there is or if there is any flowers already planted.  I know I will miss my tree.  I am going to plant something around the stump that remains.  Maybe some giant sunflowers!  My sister sent me some new pictures of Abby so here they are!

Now this girl is a ham!  She likes to pose thats for sure!  She resembles my sister in some ways, but her father in others.  I am missing everyone down in Louisiana.  I wish I could go visit.  I'm hoping I can send money to my mother to come up in May.  After Rich goes back to Louisiana.  She has never seen her great-grands yet.  Off to work again!  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't have anymore snow. It will intesesting when the ground warms up to see if you have any flowers around your yard. I hope there is so you will surrounded by beauty. Those pictures are great. Abby is a very pretty little girl. Have a great day Linda, Helen

Anonymous said...

Well I hope that is the finish of the snow for you! Great pictures thanks for sharing them. Laine xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

awwww Linda...I wish you could go back to Louisianna too. I know you probably miss it so much.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, two weeks today I'll be in Louisiana! I start in New Orleans and drive up to Baton Rouge and Natchez on my way to Memphis! Abby's a sweetheart isn't she?! I hope you can get your yard sorted soon and maybe you'll get a nice surprise seeing flowers you never knew were there! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Hope that is the end of the snow for you ~ Lovely pictures enjoyed looking at them ~ Ally