Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thank You Rebuilding Together!

God is continuing to bless us!  Our new shed was put up today by a great bunch of volunteers from Rebuilding Together!  It is big and wood!  Not a flimsy metal one, but a nice solid wooden one!  Its got room for alot of things!  I will get a picture as soon as I can!  They also cleaned up the debris (branches, leaves etc...) from the back and side yards.  I wish I was home to thank them properly.  I will have to send a letter of thanks.  I worked 11 hours today and I am getting pretty tired! 

Thanks to Emmi and Donna for my tags! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tickled and delighted with you for the help you received!!  God bless.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

wonderful:)
have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

How lovely of those volunteers to help you so much ~ the shed sounds great ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful that those folks helped you out and got that shed up for you...

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had all that free help getting your shed built. Everyone needs a shed. What I haven't figured out about us is about half the things were put there is in case we ever need them and they are still sitting there years later LOL. Helen