Friday, April 13, 2007

Hooray its Friday!

The snow is starting to melt.  Temps must be above freezing.  I hear a steady drip, drip, drip off the roof.  I want it to be real nice for tomorrow for the Easter Egg Event.  This will be my first Geocaching Event!  I may end up having to drive down myself.  My Dad and his wife are going but he said just to say he was there so he can log it.  He isn't going to look for eggs.  I told him there is a special egg out there that can get you prizes.  He seemed to perk up a little hearing that.  So we will see.  I'm sure once he sees his buddies out there doing it, he will too! 

We are expecting more snow for Sunday night into Monday.  In fact all week the temps aren't going to be over 54F.  How depressing!  My sister said its hot down in Louisiana.  I don't care for real hot either.  I know, I'm fickle.  I guess I better wind this up before AOL or the computer shuts me down!  Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you Dad joins in the egg hunt sounds like it could be a lot of fun ~ even nicer if he finds that special egg :o) ~ hope you don't have too much snow ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be able to go out in that cold even if it was for something I enjoyed doing!  Its everything I can do to feed, water, and hay the animals during the cold months.  I just hate winter.  Give me a warm, even a hot day, over cold any day...snow in April, I just couldn't stand it! BRRRRRRR.... makes me cold just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

I am ready for Friday again.  Send me some of that snow!

Blessings!~

Susan