Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I feel like crap

Yup there I am in the dumper.  Was feeling alright when I got up, but all morning I was feeling out of sorts and by 11:00 AM was having hot flashes and feeling sick.  I went home from work and went to bed.  Brownie and Tarzan joined me.  One at the top and one and the bottom.  Brownie is still very suspicious of Tarzan.  I have PMS and also have been off my Lexapro a week.  I got lazy about refilling the prescription.  I got it today but it hasn't kicked in yet.  When I'm off the pill I get 5 days of PMS where you feel like you are gonnna get it any time and it doesn't come.  Cramping, bloating, nausea, pain.  Its fun to be a woman! 

Yes, but is it worth it?   Lindsay is going to be induced tomorrow.  She lost her mucous plug today.  Tomorrow is her birthday too.  Maybe she will have a birthday baby, maybe not!  Well, off with my grumpy self....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like crap too.  Let's commiserate together!  ::sigh::  I am going to try eating something.  Being on the Concerta, makes me shaky if I don't eat.  Hope that will work.  Feel better soon.  The pic of the little girl and boy is too cute!

Hugs and prayers,

Susan

Anonymous said...

ooooooooh I know that feeling... I was like that yesterday but it passed.  Feel better soon
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your Lexapro back. I need to go get mine again, but I'm trying to handle things on my own or fooling myself which ever you wanna call it LoL. I'm good until everything around me comes crashing at once then it gets to me. Hope things get better. Have a great weekend.
Take care, Chrissie