Thursday, April 5, 2007

One more day....

One for day of work before I get a day off.  We had a little bit of snow overnight.  Here is a picture out front.

This is my Easter hyacinth...

I think we had a mouse under the stove this morning.  Tarzan was quite interested in what was under there.  I didn't see anything though.  We got just an inch or so of snow and it will melt quickly.  It is supposed to be cold all weekend though.  Tomorrow I am going to go to Walmart and get socks for the kids and undies for myself.  Also a gift for Logan.  I have some clothes for him and the new baby.  I am going to get Lindsay a gift card.  I'm sure she could use it.  I can't imagine having two that young.  I really don't have much more for news.   Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of the snow outside your door ~ If that is a mouse under your stove I hope Tarzan catches it ~ Hope your day is going well ~ Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I'm glad we don't have snow, brrrr! Can't stand the stuff! I used to have two kids under the age of one year although I can't imagine doing it now! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Linda - oooooh glad we havent got the snow!!! Its quite warm here - Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/