Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A very busy day!

We went geocaching today for a while.  It was so cold.  I guess I was being insensitive and kept walking ahead of Dave and a couple times Sarah didn't want to get out of the truck, so because the caches were close to it, I left her in it with Dave.  I guess he was feeling left out.  I apologized.  I guess I was being overzealous.  He really wants to learn about it and I tend to take over.  After I came home with Sarah, I layed down for an hour and then had to take Travis to his counseler up in Glens Falls.  Its about a 40 minute drive.  I don't like having to go so far, but he is the only one that has taken me seriously so far about Travis.  I have to finish up the week at work and have the weekend off.  On Saturday, we are planning on attending a geocaching Event south of us.  My Dad and Nancy are going, so we might ride with them.  Then on Sunday there is a geocacher's breakfast to attend.  I haven't been able to go to any of those yet, so it should be fun to meet some fellow cachers.  Not much else going on for the week.  Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good hump day:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend off!! Laine xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun.  I had never heard of it until you.  :-)

Blessings!~

Susan