Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Arbor Day

Plant a tree today!  I finally got my pansies put in the deck planters and they look nice!  I have alot of yard work to do too, I just need some tools.  I want to borrow a rake and shovel from David.  I'll need to get my own eventually.  I told the Ex I was coming to get my lawn mower this weekend too.  He sure has been busy entertaining women.  He says he is trying to find the right one and he won't settle.  Says he doesn't want to get stuck with a nut again.  Also says the one he is dating now "knows what real abuse is".  He always has to get his digs in.  There are words for people like him.  Tonight is Sarah's play.  I need to get some batteries for my camera so I can take some pics!  They like to sell stuff too to the parents, like T-shirts and DVD's and picture CD's.  Gotta suck you for every penny.  Nevermind we already paid $85 for the kids to be in the play!  Those people have quite the gig going on there!  Tomorrow I have the day to myself I think until 5:30 and Sarah needs to be at the school again for the other half of the play.  They are doing it two nights.  Sunday, David and I may go to a Jack and Jill wedding shower.  I may have to bring Sarah with me.  Not much else, time to get ready for work again!  I am tired and need some time off. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't be planting a tree today but will put out a few more flowers. Hope Sarah's play goes well. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Have fun working your yard. Helen

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Linda I hope Sarah's play went well ~ Looking forward to seeing the pictures ~ have a lovely weekend ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I wished I had planted a tree that day...it is such a special day to celebrate.  I did plant flowers, as did Helen.  Hope the play went well, with plenty of photos to share, I hope! Have a great week...hugs and love,
Joyce